Essence Stay With Me Lip Glosses

nedelja, marec 27, 2011


I already swatched and reviewed the shade 01 Me & My Ice Cream (click for review)). As I wrote in the previous post Stay with me is a new line of lip glosses by Essence. I am liking these more and more. I got another shade called 02 My favourite milkshake which on me looks way prettier than 01, just because it's more peachy. I also have my eye on 03 Candy Bar which is a coraly-red shade. These are really good glosses, especially for the price (around 2.5 €).

So here are the swatches of both:

Edit:
I'm adding the swatches of shade 03 Candy Bar (coral) and 04 Trendsetter (raspberry)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Uh, saj ne vem, če je dobro ali slabo, da še nisem našla novih Essence stvari... Ker se jih je že toliko nabralo, ki bi jih imela, vključno s temi glosi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Jaz jih tud drugje kot na Čopovi sploh videla nisem. Meni je večina novih stvari zelo všeč.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Jaz imam tudi dva, in sicer 03 Candy Bar ter 06 Berry Me!. Sicer se redno pripravim, da nosim lipglosse, vendar kadar se, posežem po teh dveh (še posebej 06 obožujem). Res so vredni svojega denarja. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE