Latest Haul - Escada, L'Oreal and Bourjois

sobota, marec 05, 2011


I love the sweet, fruity, summery LE fragrances from Escada (last years's Marine Groove is my favourite fragrance ever!). The most recent is called Taj Sunset and it smells like mangos, I adore it. Note include ''Alphonso mango, nectarine and blood orange as top notes, the heart features aquatic flowers with raspberry and pomarosa or Malay apple. The base consists of coconut, sandalwood and musk.'' (From Fragrantica.com). 

My L'Oreal Voluminous mascara dried up and I just hated the way the formula thickened towards the end. I had to wipe off a lot of the product from the brush, otherwise it would look like a disaster. So I bought a new mascara, this time Million Lashes with extra black formula. It's another one with a rubbery brush, which I prefer. I find it an average mascara, it works the same as all other mascaras with the plastic brushes (and I've tried almost all on the market, from HE to drugstore). It gives length and it defines the lashes, which is what I'm looking for. It a good daytime mascara, but if you're looking for volume try Voluminous instead. The brush is too big in my opinion, I manage to poke myself in the eye regularly when using it (the same thing happened to me with the False Lashes by Max Factor).

I've already posted the swatches of 3D Max line here and the swatch of 62 Rose gold, which I already used up. So here is the swatch of 61 Rose Acidulé. It a light to medium pink with a bit of coral tones. It's very shinny, but it doesn't contain a lot of shimmer like shade 62, here the shimmer is much more subtle. This swatch is the very accurate (I'm very pale btw, somewhere around NC 15).

Here's another swatch with Natural nymph by E.l.f. underneath.

Another comparison with Chanel RA Extrait de Gloss in 56 Imaginare. They are very close.
Thanks for looking!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE