IsaDora Sun Protecting Make Up Set

nedelja, junij 26, 2011


Müller is/was selling this brilliant set of IsaDora make up and it immediately caught my attention. For 8 € you get a gel bronzer (35 ml), a powder bronzer (11 g) and a lip gloss (6 ml). That is a fantastic deal if you ask me. All products have sun protection, although it could be higher. 

I'll start with the gel bronzer. It's brilliant. Not to dark, it's almost like a darker foundation and has no orange tones in it. I'm about NC 15 (Healthy Mix 51) and it doesn't look fake on me at all. I apply it all over the face and neck (also ears) and it just looks like I have a natural, subtle tan. The texture is quite creamy, not greasy and it blends nicely. It's also perfect for mixing with your regular foundation. It's not scented and it has a SPF 10. The packaging is a nice squeeze tube. Overall a great product. 
A heavy swatch on the left and blended out on the right (It doesn't have shimmer that shimmer is from a previous swatch):


Compact Powder in 42 Terracotta Nougat is another brilliant product for paler skintones. It's supposed to be matte, but it does contain some gold shimmer. I apply it on the cheeks, neck and chest. It does not look orange at all, it's just a beautiful tan colour. This one has an SPF 8. It's nicely pigmented and soft, I use the Ecotools brush for bronzer, however it does come with a little sponge, but I don't find it that useful. The packaging is bright yellow-orange and  it has a small mirror. The only thing I have difficulties with is that it's a bit hard to open.

Swatches of all three products:


The last thing is the lip gloss in 21 Apricot Pink. It a beautiful pink shade with some peach and with lots of gold shimmer. It's very sheer on the lips, but the shimmer makes it look amazing. I've been wearing this gloss almost every day since I bought it. My swatch on the lips really doesn't give it justice. It's not sticky and just feels lovely on the lips. It has a brush applicator.


And here is a comparison of my Estee Lauder bronzer and IsaDora bronzer:

I bought this set about a week ago and I remember they had quite a few more of them, but as my cousin informed me they aren't there anymore. So I you do happen to find them, I highly recommend it. It's a great value for money. 
Hope this post was helpful and thanks for reading.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

TRANSLATE