Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink About It

sobota, oktober 08, 2011


Pink About It is one of the shades in Revlon's Matte lipstick collection (my review of Pink Pout can be found here). I find that Revlon's Matte formula is one of the best ever. These lipsticks feel so smooth and (unlike most other matte formulas) don't dry out my lips. Also the colour lasts for hours and wears off gradually leaving a lovely stain behind. Pink About It is a beautiful coral red shade. It's in my books one of the prettiest coral shades with no orange whatsoever. The packaging is also one of my favourites. It's very sturdy and I love the fact it's matte. It's quite expensive for a drugstore lipstick, I paid 8,81 € in Ilirija, but the quality is simply amazing.

 And here are both lipstick I own: Pink Pout on the left and Pink About It on the right.

Thanks for looking!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Waw, fuuuul je lepa! Nujno moram it pogledat tele šminke, ker si želim eno z matte finišem :) Pa še čis blizu Ilirije sem doma, super!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I so want to try out a Revlon lipstick! They must be much more expensive than 8.80 E in my country, but oh well- the colours are fantastic and the packaging, I love! It's a shame Revlon is so darn expensive where I live, the foundations are sth like 25 euros- I might as well get a Mac foundation and enjoy it as well :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. @Summer - Kar pojdi v Ilirijo pogledat, ker so tam malenkost cenejše kot u Műllerju. Pa še obstrani imajo Revlonove eyelinerje za samo 1€.

    @cbsg5861 - It's really a shame how much more expensive make up is in some countries. Perhaps you should try eBay. You can get Revlon's Matte lipsticks very cheap there.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE