L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish 205 Rose Bagatelle

torek, julij 14, 2015


Rose Bagatelle is a medium nude shade with pink tones, well at least it looks medium on me, but I suspect it'd be a perfect nude on people who don't sport such a porcelain complexion. Having said that, I'm currently a bit tanned (from the bottle, of course) and this is how it looks on my nails at the moment. I only discovered at home that it's actually very similar to Deborah's Smalto Gel Effect in 01, however, it is a shade or two darker. I love such nail colours because they make your nails look so polished, but they still have that bit of a twist on my skin tone with that rosy hue, which makes it look so modern. 


It has a nice smooth formula, though it's a bit on the sheer side, but with my thick coats method of application, two coats are enough, though those who prefer thin coats will need to apply three. The application is smooth even though it's not a gel inspired formula. The one thing I'm missing is shine, but I apply Seche Vite over it any way.


L'Oreal's Color Riche nail polishes cost 4.99 € for 5 ml, which is essentially a rip-off, but I bought it when there was a discount. I've used it three times so far and my bottle is already missing a fourth which I'm not terribly happy about. 


Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Such a lovely shade, I like these nail polishes from L'Oreal but I hate to reapply one every 3-4 days.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They last well on me, but then everything lasts well on me :)

      Izbriši
  2. Super lep odtenek, ful mi je všeč da je tak malo bolj dusty in ne čisto navaden nude :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ta dusty pridih ga naredi veliko bolj modernega in zanimivega :)

      Izbriši
  3. Ohhh na tebi izgleda prekrasno. Na meni bi verjetno malo manj :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Če ti kaj pomaga, na slikah sem uporabila Xen-Tan, ki da koži malo olivnega podtona, da izgleda bolj naravna zagorelost :)

      Izbriši
  4. Such a beautiful colour, it looks so pretty with your skin tone <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you <3 I feel so lady-like with this nail colour :)

      Izbriši
  5. Sej ne morem verjet no, sami prekrasni nude laki & I needm them all :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tale je res lep, samo ko bi vsaj imeli malo večje flaške :)

      Izbriši
  6. Čudovita barva, sama sem si kupila zlatega, zelo lep & obstojen! (•◡•) ♡

    ♡ http://eva-kingdom.blogspot.com/ ♡

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE