Kiko Nail Lacquer 375 Bois de Rose

ponedeljek, november 09, 2015


Last month when I was in Kiko for the first time (for more than two seconds now that I know that this is actually a decent brand), I wanted to pick up a muted powder pink-grey nail polish. 508 Rose Sand was top on my list, however, unfortunately I was quite disappointed when I saw how much smaller the selection of shades was in Palmanova compared to the website. They of course didn't have Pink Sand, nor did they have a navy nail polish I wanted (522 pearly sapphire blue), but 375 Bois de Rose looked closest to the powder pink colour I wanted. 


375 Bois de Rose is a warm muted medium pink. It's an interesting colour, but not what I was looking for when it's on my nails. The formula is that of a classic nail polish and thick, so you get full opacity quick. It is however, not a gel formula, which means you get ridges during application and it doesn't even itself out, but stays like that. A coat of Seche Vite on a slightly wet layer of nail polish fixes that problem. The finish is almost satin, it's definitely not as glossy as most nail polishes. Two coats are needed for full opacity, but even one coat is close. The brush is a classic one and it works fine.


It's an okay nail polish. I'd say it's nice for the price, but Essence actually has better ones for even cheaper. What's truly impressive at Kiko is their shade range, they have literally any colour you can imagine, however, I have yet to it the full range in a shop.
This nail polish cost 1.90 € in Kiko, Palmanova.


I have another shade called 345 Jade Green from before and I actually like the formula a lot more, especially for a pastel colour.

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. The nail polish's color is beautiful and I think It suits really well your porcelain skin :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I never had anything like it, I think :) I need to get used to it, but thank you :)

      Izbriši
  2. Mislim, da ti tale lak res lepo paše :) Ko grem naslendji teden tja, bom definitivno kupila kakšen lakec ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :) Pred laki je največja gužva :) Se je kar težko nazaj držat, ker so tako poceni.

      Izbriši
  3. Se pridružujem, odtenka sploh ne obžaluj, ker zgleda noro dobro na tvoj ten kože :D Edino škoda za formulo, sem mislila, da je boljša, glede na to, kako njihove lake vsi hvalijo...ampak glede na ta odtenek in njihovo izbiro na sploh je vredno :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res? :D Hvala :) Nekako mi je malo nenavaden odtenek na meni, se ga moram privadit :) Pri tem formula res ni nekaj posebnega. Ok mogoče sem razvajena od vseh teh gel formul, ampak ni bil najlepši nanos brez Seche Vita čez, ker tudi sijaja nima kaj dosti. Drugi odtenek ki ga imam, Jade Green, je boljši.
      Izbiro imajo pa izjemno :)

      Izbriši
  4. Me zelo spominja na en drug lak ampak se ne morem spomnit na katerega, morem raziskat če imam že kaj zelo podobnega, ker drugače ga pa itak rabim. Enostavno sem sucker za takšne odtenke :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Že ko sem ga kupovala sem si mislila je to čisto tvoja barva :) Meni tudi ne pade na pamet kateremu je podoben, jaz nimam nič kaj takega.

      Izbriši
  5. Gorgeous nail shade. Looks very pretty.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE