Catrice Lip Dresser Shine Stylo

sobota, marec 18, 2017


Cosmetic companies sure love to reinvent the most basic products in a million ways. I didn't even notice this among the new Catrice lip products, as anything with shine in the name I usually just skip, but this Lip Dresser lipstick is basically Catrice's Supreme Fusion lipstick (which I again didn't even notice got discontinued. I'm already bored with constant changes), except this time it's in a less convenient packaging, but the product is still good.


Texture: This is classic semi-opaque lip colour with a glossy finish. It's really absolutely nothing new or exciting, it's just a lipstick for those who have dry lips and aren't afraid of potential smudging. Catrice does them well and for a decent price.


Colour:  This formula is available in six shades. I have 060 Surf and Turf in Grapetown which is a warm burgundy shade, so a deep red shade that's very much a true red. Bourjois Plum Russian is more berry as is Catrice's Remarry Berry


Staying Power: Here we have a deep shade in a glossy formula, so obviously you neither get the extra good staying power, but it also doesn't just disappear from the lips. If you don't eat or drink a lot, it can even settle into a stain that lasts longer.

Packaging: I'm not loving the packaging. I don't mind it's thin, but the winding mechanism isn't my favourite. It has a clicker button which pushes the product out, like some concealers, but that also means you can't push it back. I don't understand why they decided on such a mechanism.

Price and availability: It's sold in drugstores for 4.99 €.

*PR product.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can't for the life of me understand how they thought this was good packaging for a lipstick :| The colour looks great on you though!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I agree, it's very annoying. If you end up pushing too much product out, you just can't put it back in.

      Thank you!

      Izbriši
  2. Looks a little like a permanent marker.. Oops..
    I love this post, your posts are so informative and you're gorgeous, too!
    Might I add, your blog design is to die for! <3
    You should check my blog out:http://feliciatonng.wixsite.com/kindafelicia

    Love, Felicia <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah, it does look like it :) Thank you so much, Felicia <3

      Izbriši

TRANSLATE