Essence the Gel Nail Polish 98 pure beauty

torek, oktober 24, 2017


Pure Beauty is a nude shade that on my neutral skin tone tends to look a cool pinky nude or a warm pinky nude depending on the light, however, in the bottle it's unmistakably a cool shade. It's one of those shades that looks elegant and is suited for every occasion, though I lend it to someone more tan than me and it already looked too pale (I'm NC/W 10, she is NC25). I wore this for a month straight since I got it, it's just such an easy shade to wear and it has great staying power when I combine it with Seche Vite.

Formula is like at all pastel shades among Essence's  gel nail polishes, thick and very opaque. It's not easy to apply, though nudes are often difficult anyway, but it ends up even with two coats.


I got mine in Müller for 1.69 €.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

TRANSLATE